Days of the year
1. Resolving to do all I did as well as spend less is BSI (bloody stupid idea).
2. New resolution: Find new ways to save.
And now for something completely different....
My current favourite days of the year, in order of favouriteness:
1. New Year's Eve
3. All patriotic days (be the Bangladesh Independence day or Canada Day)
4. Victoria Day (coz I don't know what its for except I get a day off work when I least expect it. I forget every year that this holiday comes up! Its such a pleasant surprise when it does.)
5. All religious celebration days (FOOD!)
6. First warm day at the end of winter (usually in April)
Other celebrated days of the year that I hate to celebrate:
1. Mother's day/Father's day
2. Valentine's day
3. Friendship day
err..pretty much all the capitalist holidays telling me when to love the people in my life.
Proposals for days we should be celebrating instead of the days above:
1. Coffee invention day
2. Google's birthday
3. Microwave oven invention day
(Seriously! What did people do before these three things came into being?)
4. My nephew's birthday.....coz he is one cute kid!
*Off to try and lead an interesting day*
According to 'myheritage' website, this photo of mine apparently makes me similar to these people!
Oh Vanity :)