*This post in inspired from my new favourite blog 'Charming, but Single'
"Wished someone would make a cell phone with a breathalyzer to prevent drunk texting"- Priceless!
Things I realized this weekend-
- Am very lucky to have girls who are up for an impromptu 'dinner/drinks girl talk' friday night, esp when Current Date decided to spend another night with his buddies
- Love Torontonians! Cute guys in Toronto pubs WILL make eye contact, unlike the Vancouverites
- 'Drunk texting' is incurable for some people . i.e. Current Date
- Its better to resist temptation and not stop a train wreck
- I will always have a better time with my girlfriends than on a date...esp because they know all the best dessert joints
- 'Sex in the City' is a reality TV show.
- Women ARE for Venus and Men, from Mars. Never the twain shall understand the other. Especially over text msgs.
- Younger siblings can surprise you everyday with how quickly they mature
- I really want a kid.....just like my nephew
- Good stand up never fails for a saturday night out. Perry Perlmutar and Ali Rizvi are my new fav comics
- Bengali guys have no balls, until they get married
- Good looking people always hook up with ugly ones
- Some people hate me (surprise!)
- 'Dolce de leche cheesecake' at 7 West makes it the BEST spot in Toronto for a late night dessert
- Your mother can always find a way to hint at marriage in the most innocent of things
- Nothing makes you get over a guy faster than an impromptu and successful shopping expedition for sexy date worthy tops
- Best friends are my life blood
- Even Jon Stewart can't save the boring Oscars
- I'm soooo over Katherine Heigl
- Need to catch up on my movie watching
- You learn something new everyday. I'm a 'lightweight'. Apparently it means 'one who goes to sleep early' or something like it.