Its 25 degrees in Toronto right now and if the weather ppl weren't just making it up, supposed to rise to 30 degrees later in the day!
YEY YEY YEY gonna sit outside with an iced cuppa :D
oh wait, (looking down) the only thing summer-y I have on are my sandals. *moan*.
Mental note: Turn on TV to the weather report prior to dressing for work.everyday.
All this hot weather here, means rain here later, meaning hot weather in Halifax when I'm there?*wishing and hoping and praying and planning and dreaming*
In other news, every single person on the planet seem to have watched Prisoner of Azkaban, except me! GRRRR. Damn those critics, they are applauding this one when the fans are booing it. Me worried. Its my fav book of the five, if the new guy ruins it I'll cry :(
To do list for this summer-
* Buy new sandals (one black and one white, very unadventurous when it comes to shoes)
* Save enough to buy a shell or a Paua jewellery set to add the ones I got from NZ :D
* Lose weight while doing >100 chinups by August (already up to 20)
* Paint my room, my bro's room, the living room, the deck, garage door.....okay become a p/t painter :P
* Go on all the scary rides at Wonderland
* Either land a new and better job Or its off to Korea to teach English/hand out condoms in Afria/whichever comes first
* Oh and get my two mothers(one by birth and the other acting like one ever since her marraige) off their mission to nudge me into marital heaven :)
Off for lunch at Oishi Kada(sushi)in Kensington now...spicy salmon....mmmmm yum :)