While I wait for any sort of artistic inspirations to hit me and say 'poot'......I'm gonna borrow some of other's and list perfect quotes from my favourite movies:
-“Oh, Hello”, says an astonished and evidently soaked to the bones Mr. Darcy(Colin Firth) running into Elizabeth(Jennifer Ehle) on the grounds of his estate after having taking a plunge in his lake / Darcy watching Elizabeth play the piano/ the wedding kiss: ‘Pride and Prejudice’
-Clementine(Kate Winslet) to Joel “I'm not a concept. Too many guys think I'm a concept or I complete them or I'm going to make them alive, but I'm just a fu*ked up girl who is looking for my own peace of mind. Don't assign me yours”, in ‘Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind’
- “There is no spoon”, spoon boy in the ‘Matrix’
-“Everyone knows diaries are stupid”, Ms. Jones(Rene Zelwigger)
“I know. That’s why I got you new one”, Mark Darcy (Colin Firth)
in ‘Bridget Jone’s Diary’
- relating the last words of the orphan slain by the Hutus “ Please don't let them kill me. I... I promise I won't be Tutsi anymore.” : ‘Hotel Rwanda’
- “Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?”, Rob(John Cusack) in ‘High Fidelity’
- Sean(Robin Williams) laying down the truth for Will(Matt Damon), "You're not perfect sport, and let me save you the suspense, this girl you've met she's not perfect either. But the question is whether or not you're perfect for each other " : 'Good Will Hunting'
-Summing up the entire superhero business, "No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again. Sometimes I just want it to stay saved! You know, for a little bit? I feel like the maid; I just cleaned up this mess! Can we keep it clean for... for ten minutes!", Mr Incredible.
- "You should always wear my clothes", Joe Bradley(Gregory Peck)
Princess Ann(Audrey Hepburn, "It seems I do. " in 'Roman Holiday'
- On being rescued, Princess Fiona, "What are you doing? You know, you should sweep me off my feet out yonder window and down a rope onto your valiant steed. "
Shrek," You've had a lot of time to plan this, haven't you? " in 'Shrek'