Six weird things about me
Why 6?- Its slightly better than 5 which is just too average, but less than 10 weird things which will be too weird. Very weird analogy but hey its on the list.
So, six weird things about me-
1. I say 'I'll do something' always followed by 'Inshallah' which translates to 'God willing'.
Why its weird: Born Muslim, I'm agnostic
2. I cannot leave books opened anywhere. I have a compulsion to close it.
Why its weird: My mother thinks it leads to knowledge evaporating or something highly 'logical' like that. I believe her.
3. I hate eating on/drinking out of chipped china.
Why? Don't know. I find it yucky. I feel like I'm eating/drinking what ever chinaware is made if and not to mention I've heard somewhere that its unlucky to do that.
4. I always have a handy reason for my actions - logical or otherwise
5. I hate buying shoes
6. I am convinced I'll die too soon. Don't know when that would be, but whenever the time will come, it would be too soon.
Update on being in Vancouver?
I'm dealing with it better and I've come up with Plan B , C and D.
Hello Optimism, I missed you.